Sunday, November 16, 2014

November...the month for Giving!

Greetings!

I am honored to be a part of group of fellow creative men and women who just love creating materials for teachers. This month I would like to share some of the wonderful things out there with you ....in the spirit of giving!

Check out these AWESOME FREEEEEEEEEEE Multi-Step Constructed Response Decimal Tasks cards!

I love that it is seasonal so kids will love it AND it comes with everything you need to engage students! I imagine this would make for a great partner or group activity. Imagine the conversations your students could have!

Multi-step Constructed Response Decimal Task Cards for Hol

Click on the cover of the item to go get it for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

April has an amazing blog you can visit here. I am in love with her love with the book report mobiles she has posted on her blog! She even has pictures posted of student samples. They are impressive!

She has some great ideas! Look what else I found!

Even more GREAT stuff for engaging students!Project Based Learning: Plan a Holiday Party - Apply Math
This is a paid product but soooooooooooooo worth it!


Take it from me...these are some Rockin' resources! 




No comments:

Post a Comment